Transmissions from the Æther
Take a class!
- October 4: GET WEIRD!
- October 17: QUEER IS A VERB: Disrupting the Norm
- November 8: FLASH FICTION workshop
- November 21: HOORAY FOR EVIL: Fearsome Monsters and Effective Villains
- December 6: IT’S COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE: Writing Domestic Dangers and Haunted Homes
- December 13: CHRISTMAS IN NARNIA: Creating Traditions for Fictional Cultures
While I schedule more classes, check out the Academy’s on-demand content here on Teachable!
Read Some Things!
- “The Husband Suit” at Tales to Terrify (podcast, my area begins around 18 minutes in)
- “Drinking Rituals of the Apollonian Dionysians” in The Book of Three Gates
- “The H Word: Mental Health, Ableism, and the Horror Genre” in Nightmare Magazine
Micro-essay contributed to “How Has Covid Influenced The Way Authors Tell Stories?” By Nicholas Yanes at SciFi Pulse (scroll down for my contribution)
Better Living Through Alchemy, Ch 1 My new serialized novel coming out all year through Broken Eye Books!
- “#wondercabinet” in Whether Change: The Revolution Will Be Weird
- METAFLESH: Poems in the Voices of the Monster
- Better Living Through Alchemy, Ch. 2
- Untitled superhero RPG for Choice of Games
is now out from Choice of Games!
Ready to slay? Got some tea to spill and some shade to throw?
Panel: “Home Is Where the Horror Is” at H P Lovecraft Film Festival, recorded for The Outer Dark podcast (starts at minute 34)
Podcast with Super Hot Bad Guy: Miriam Blaylock and THE HUNGER
SHRIEK: Women of Horror Cinema (panel, listen below), with Megan Peck, Heather Marie Bartels, Abby Howard, and Abie Ekenezar at Emerald City Comic Con 2018