N o o z !
Transmissions from the Æther
- New interview with Tales to Terrify
- Free online workshop: Making Monsters, part of GeekGirlCon online 2020
- “Wonder vs. Dread” a panel recording for H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival, featuring Rose O’Keefe, Nadia Bulkin, Amanda Downum, Justin C. Key, Craig L. Gidney, & Zin Rocklyn
- “The Husband Suit” excerpt, recorded reading for H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival
Take a class!
- February 27: Witches are People Too: Writing Well-Rounded Pagans and Spellcrafters
- March 6: Flash Fiction Workshop
- March 21: Beyond Bipeds: When Aliens Look Nothing Like Us
- April 10: Queer is a Verb: Disrupting the Norm
- April 24: Hooray for Evil: Fearsome Monsters and Effective Villains
Read Some Things!
- Better Living Through Alchemy, Ch 1 & 2 My new serialized novel coming out all year through Broken Eye Books!
- “The Husband Suit” at Tales to Terrify (podcast, my area begins around 18 minutes in)
- “The H Word: Mental Health, Ableism, and the Horror Genre” in Nightmare Magazine
- Micro-essay contributed to “How Has Covid Influenced The Way Authors Tell Stories?” By Nicholas Yanes at SciFi Pulse (scroll down for my contribution)
- “#wondercabinet” in Whether Change: The Revolution Will Be Weird
- “The Parachute Job” in Forbidden Futures #8
- “Drinking Rituals of the Apollonian Dionysians” in The Book of Three Gates
- METAFLESH: Poems in the Voices of the Monster from ARUS Entertainment
- Better Living Through Alchemy, Ch. 3
- Untitled superhero RPG for Choice of Games
is now out from Choice of Games!
Ready to slay? Got some tea to spill and some shade to throw?
Panel: “Home Is Where the Horror Is” at H P Lovecraft Film Festival, recorded for The Outer Dark podcast (starts at minute 34)
Podcast with Super Hot Bad Guy: Miriam Blaylock and THE HUNGER
SHRIEK: Women of Horror Cinema (panel, listen below), with Megan Peck, Heather Marie Bartels, Abby Howard, and Abie Ekenezar at Emerald City Comic Con 2018